Examine execution stack and variables
Originally written by
- 'bt' shows you the execution stack (innermost function first).
- 'up' and 'down' move between stack frames, to allow examining their
- ...(but does NOT move the instruction pointer - i.e. 'next' will
continue in the inner-most frame).
- 'frame <number>' moves to the given frame ('bt' shows frame numbers').
- 'frame' to see the current stack frame.
- 'print <expression>' evaluates an expression.
- ... In particular, use it to view contents of variables.
- ... Will look for local variables in the current stack frame.