Originally written by
- 'info break' shows the list of currently defined program break-points.
- 'break <line>' will put a break-point in the given line of the
current source file.
- 'break <function> will put a break-point at the first instruction
of the given function.
- ...'break main' is a good way to allow you to debug step-by-step from the
first instruction of the program...
- ...except for global variables initialization in C++ programs.
- 'delete <break-point number>' will delete the given breakpoint.
- 'delete' will delete all existing break-points.