[Haifux] [W2l] W2L in Haifux This Year

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 17:08:56 MSK 2007

Shlomi hi,

As it appears Haifux will not hold any W2L this year.

I also suspect that we will not be holding an insta party.

Orr.

On 11/4/07, Shlomi Fish <shlomif at iglu.org.il> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Are the Haifuxers planning on doing a Welcome-to-Linux series this year?
> We'll
> have one in Tel Aviv and I've already learned from GuySoft that the JLC
> are
> not going to do it this year, and that they'll only have an Insta-party.
>
> Regards,
>
>         Shlomi Fish

Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key corresponds
to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)