[Haifux] Linux Kernel Networking lecture rerun

Rami Rosen rosenrami at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 11:13:56 MSK 2007

Hello,

- Indeed I am currently preparing a second lecture on more advacned
topics in kernel networking.

- I will happily give a rerun of the first lecture on 3.12.07 ;

- It seems to me that if there are at least 6-7 people interested,
this may be enough, so please respond if you are interested,

Regards,
Rami