[Haifux] Linux Kernel Networking lecture rerun

Rami Rosen rosenrami at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:35:09 MSK 2007

Hi,
>The lecture was booked for the 3rd of December.

Ok, thanks, I will give a rerun of the linux kernel networking in 3.12.07.

I want to remind that basic knowledge of "C" is preferred because this
lecture deals with implementation details.

>It made me move the lecture that was planned there to the 10th, which
might cause it not to be given though (but it will be given
>eventually),

I did not know at all that there was a lecture assigned to 3.12.07 ; I
did not see anywhere that there is a lecture for that date.
Sorry for that.

Regards,
Rami