[Haifux] [Haifa Lecture] Programming Epiphany Plugins with Python and PyGTK - Ohad Luztky

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 21:41:37 MSK 2007

Next Monday, 19/11,  at 18:30 the Haifa Linux Club, will gather to
hear  Ohad Lutzky's talk about:

            Programming Epiphany Plugins with Python and PyGTK

The lecture will cover the following topics:
* Basic Python programming
* Basic PyGTK programming
* Working with Python threads, using them with PyGTK
* Working with Epiphany plugins

Epiphany is a browser based on the Gecko engine, integrated with
Gnome, extensible via Python, and somehow much faster than Firefox.

We meet in Taub building, room 3. For instructions see:
http://www.haifux.org/where.html

Attendance is free, and you are all invited!

We are always looking for interesting lectures. If you wish to contribute  a
lecture to the 2007/8 lecture season - drop us a line at  webmaster at haifux.org

--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

"Any human thing supposed to be complete, must for that reason infallibly
be faulty" -- Herman Melville, Moby Dick.

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)