[Haifux] Successful Windows Vista refund!!

Rafi Gordon rafigordon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 13:12:19 MSK 2008

Zvi,
  - First, congratulations for winning this important battle !

  - Second, I myself intend to buy a laptop in the near future.

And indeed, after surfing many  israeli websites, I found out that all
of them come with windows. I don't intend to use windows on my laptop.
So may I ask: How long this process you ran took ? (from going to
court till getting that payment) ? what do you advice me to do ?

Or let's put it this way: it seems that your important struggle took a lot
of time and headache. You won your case. However, from what appears
in that news item, I doubt whether it is a precedent. They say there
that it was a "pshara", and it says there that they are not
binded by this case and it is "לפנים משורת הדין",

So what do you advice me to do ?  to buy and then to go to court ?
It seems to me that all the hassle of such a procedure , and
traveling from the north the vendor offices (usually in the center)
and back in case I will win it, is simply is not acceptable for me.

And if I am not wrong, I heard that there are man known vendors who seel
laptops with free linux abroad. And this is true for quite a time.

Regards,
Rafi