[Haifux] Ctrl-c Ctrl-v behaviour when using hebrew keyboard on ubuntu/gnome

Zvi Devir zdevir at cs.technion.ac.il
Mon Mar 10 12:57:34 MSK 2008

Hi All,

This is a GLOBAL bug in X (with some workaround in Gnome). The right way to
solve it is to mess with X and xkb. Still, it is an open bug, even if locally
solved for Firefox 3.

There is an open bug bounty on those issues:
   http://www.hamakor.org.il/content/view/41/51/
Currently, we have a sum of 500 NIS for the volunteer who wants to dive into
this bug. If anyone wants to help, either by fixing the bug or donating money,
please contact me.

Have a nice day,
   Zvi