[Haifux] cat-like command

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Sun Dec 20 12:43:51 MSK 2009

On Sunday 20 Dec 2009 06:00:11 Brian Wood wrote:
> Is there a command something like cat that will copy a
> file into the copy/paste buffer, so I can paste the contents
> somewhere after running the command?
>
> Also I'd like to find someone willing to give me an account
> on a big-endian machine.  I'm willing to give that person
> investments in Ebenezer Enterprises in exchange.

Some CPAN testers are running big-endian machines:

http://www.cpantesters.org/

You can also emulate one on a PC (or a different little-endian machine) using
QEMU:

http://www.qemu.org/about.html

And finally, you may opt to buy this cheap Mipsel machine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemote

But also see Shachar's message.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

Original Riddles - http://www.shlomifish.org/puzzles/

Bzr is slower than Subversion in combination with Sourceforge.
( By: http://dazjorz.com/ )