[Haifux] [HAIFUX Workshop] The Web Rant Workshop

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 17:59:48 MSD 2010

Dotan hi,

Even though we haven't tried as a community to approach such
webmasters on a regular basis, history shows that people approached
webmasters as individuals, and usually it did not succeed. Maybe
trying as a group would have a better effect.

Now, approaching several websites at the same time should be OK, as
usually they do not correlate and share information about: "hey XXX &
YYY & ZZZ & WWW all sent me complaints about W3C compliance...".
Moreover, history shows that long term coordinated events are harder
to pull over one time energy spike.

Cheers,
Orr.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
Orr.Dunkelman at gmail.com

GPG fingerprint: C2D5 C6D6 9A24 9A95 C5B3  2023 6CAB 4A7C B73F D0AA
(This key will never sign Emails, only other PGP keys. The key
corresponds to orrd at vipe.technion.ac.il)