[Haifux] Fwd: Job Offer for a Technion Student/Graduate Student

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 09:39:49 MSD 2010

Dear all,

I hope that you will not be alerted by A. an email in Hebrew, B. a
word file (yes, a word file)
sent to the mailing list.

The reason these were sent are because this might be extremely useful
to the recipients of this mailing list (some of which may even succeed
in reading a .doc file ;) ).

In any case, for future reference: if you wish to publish such an ad
in Hebrew, please send the PDF to the webmasters, and we'll take care
of that.

Best regards,
Orr.