[Haifux] When was the last time you have given a talk @ Haifux?

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:12:43 MSD 2011

Hi everybody,

Since the email, we already filled the spot with a real presence (Thanks Eli!).

At the same time, we can try and have a laptop which is authorized to
connect to the ethernet (there used to be an ethernet cable in the
class room), which will in turn allow to use skype/whatever protocol.

Worst case - if you happen to have enough data in your mobile 3G/GPRS modem...

Cheers,
Orr