[Haifux] New students (orientation) day

Orr Dunkelman orr.dunkelman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:06:26 MSD 2011

Dear all,

Since Orna posted this message, we did not receive a single enquiry by
club members willing to promote the club in this activity. Hence, we
will be forced to forfeit this opportunity, unless someone intends to
come forward and volunteer.

If you have ever felt you want to contribute to the club, and thought
you are incapable of giving a talk (yes you are, but this is a
different matter), you are more than welcome to spend an hour or two
giving people some news about haifux.

Shana Tova,
Orr