[Haifux] Please upvote and add a comment for http://www.haifux.org/ on Stumble Upon

Maxim Kovgan kovganm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 21:42:06 MSK 2013

How one presents a foundation expenses paid by a private person in the
annual report ?
If there is a bank account, the only thing to add to that is to print
the receipt/invoice, and add a line.
Is it more complicated ?
If not, I'd think of funds raising for a project (h/w purchase, for
example): it would be legally feasible.
otherwise - a real fuss.

--
Maxim Kovgan