The Holy Triumvirate
Originally written by
- Our story begins with what are usually known as famous last words - "...and
I want it done quick, good and cheap!"
- This is a story about a small startup-chik (very small) that developed
a proprietary product, with very little resources.
- In the proprietary world, it is considered possible to get only 2 of
"quick", "good" and "cheap".
- FOSS changes the equation (in my opinion) - lets see how it worked for
- ...and yet, how it also have hurt us, in some ways...