Making gdb do more (debugging) for less (re-typing)
Originally written by
- gdb, out of the box, allows us to debug our code primitively.
- Yet, gdb supports a large number of knobs and levers, all of which
are quite documented.
- But we, users, are too lazy to read documentation...
- ...and even more so, for software we've been using for years.
- But gdb has acquired new features recently, and i decided to start
exploring them when i said "SABENA!" (Such A Bloody Experience - Never
- Note: even if you use front-end GUIs for gdb - this lecture will cover
some features they do not provide.