- Linux is a Kernel that comes with built-in Drivers for many types of
- Yet, with newer Hardware, the installation procedure does not always
manage to configure a proper Driver...
- ...Or the Driver is not found in our distribution's Kernel.
- In these cases, we want to be able to find the right Driver, install
it and configure it to work properly.
- In this lecture, we will get an initial idea of how to do that.
Once again, remember what sets off "the hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy"
from "the encyclopedia Galactica": It has, written on its top, the
phrase: Don't Panic!
Originally written by